Here are some things we covered with Darin:
1) Let's start with the complete upper and lower denture patient. How do you design your occlusion and what is the basis for your decision-making? If you saw the patient prior to them losing their teeth and noted wear patterns, do you change your denture occlusion?
2) Let's move into implant retained prosthetics such as Locator overdentures. Does your occlusal design change?
3) Now, let's move into full arch fixed implant restorations. Again, does your occlusal design change? Does the material start to dictate your occlusal design vs. the patient's habits or wear patterns? Would you choose dissimilar materials for upper and lower?
4) Which full arch implant patients need occlusal guards?
5) Do you do anything differently if a patient has airway issues and they lose their teeth?
WHO ARE THE DENTAL GUYS?
The Dental Guys podcast is the brainchild project of Wes and Jon. Years ago Wes and Jon met at a continuing education event and immediately started a passionate on-going conversation about dentistry. This conversation never ended and instead expanded to become the basis for the podcast! http://www.thedentalguys.net
Subscribe to our Podcast on iTunes: https://goo.gl/WSutrB
Want more content like this? Consider subscribing! Be sure to click the bell so you don't miss a video and keep up to date on the latest DG content: http://youtube.com/thedentalguys
Register Now to Learn Dental Implants from The Dental Guys: http://restorativedrivenimplants.com
Call Now to Learn Dental Implants from The Dental Guys: 715-207-6587
Thanks to our sponsors for helping making these episodes possible. By supporting these companies, you support us:
Spear Online Education: http://content.speareducation.com/dental-guys-promo
PROMO CODE TDG20
The Dental Crafters Network: http://www.dentalcrafters.net
Restorative Driven Implants http://www.restorativedrivenimplants.com
Follow us on Social Media!!!!!!
Instagram: Dental Guys